| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Scottsbluff, Ne in July is fairly hot at 23.4 °C (74.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.1 °C (89.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.8 °C (58.6 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 17.3 °C (31.1 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly dry. Only 52.3mm (2.1in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:28 long and the longest day is 15:10 long with an average length of 14:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Scottsbluff, Ne July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Scottsbluff, Ne:
- Lusk, Wy, Usa - 121.8 kms (75.7 miles) NW
- Chugwater, Wy, Usa - 116.8 kms (72.6 miles) W
- Laramie, Wy, Usa - 183.7 kms (114.2 miles) WSW
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 128.9 kms (80.1 miles) SW
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 102 kms (63.4 miles) SSW
- Fort Collins, Co, Usa - 189 kms (117.4 miles) SW
- Fort Morgan, Co, Usa - 180.5 kms (112.2 miles) S
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 256.7 kms (159.5 miles) SSW
- Rapid City, South Dakota, Usa - 248 kms (154.1 miles) N
- Rapid City (Airport), Sd, Usa - 246.8 kms (153.4 miles) N
- Hay Springs, Ne, Usa - 135.3 kms (84.1 miles) NNE
- Hot Springs, Sd, Usa - 135.3 kms (84.1 miles) NNE
- Alliance, Ne, Usa - 69.2 kms (43 miles) ENE
- North Platte, Nebraska, Usa - 254.9 kms (158.4 miles) ESE
- Lodgepole, Ne, Usa - 108.6 kms (67.5 miles) SSE
- Imperial, Ne, Usa - 164.6 kms (102.3 miles) SE